- Born: July 10, 1992. Hong Kong S.A.R, China
- Second class honors, BSc(Hons) in Chemistry, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong S.A.R, China, 2014.
- Research Assistant
Current Research Interests
- Catalytic conversion of biomass-derived carbohydrates to useful chemicals
(1) Fábos, V.; Lui, M.; M., Yiu F.; Wong, Y. Y.; Mika, L. T.; Qi, L.; Csefalvay, E.; Kovacs, V.; Szucs, T.; Horvath, I. T. The use of gamma-valerolactone as an illuminating liquid and lighter fluid. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2015, in press
- Chemistry Scholarship for Undergraduate Students (2012)
- Origin, ChemDraw, etc.
Professional interests: Green Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
Personal Interests: Playing Piano, Reading, etc.
Language: Cantonese (excellent), English (good), Mandarin (good).