- Born: May 1, 1985, Hong Kong.
- Marital status: Single
- BSc in Biochemistry, Bristol University, U.K., 2007.
- MSc (Research) in Chemistry, Bristol University, U.K., 2011.
- Ph.D. student at City University of Hong Kong, 2013-present.
Research Assistant, Professor István T. Horváth, Department of Biology and Chemistry, City University of Hong Kong
Current Research Interests
- Sustainable fluorous Chemistry
(1) See-Wing Lo, Edwin Law, Matthew Y. Lui, Xi-Guang Wei, Kai-Chung Lau, Chui Y. Ma, Margaret B. Murphy and István T. Horváth, Development of sustainable fluorous chemistry: the synthesis and characterization of fluorous ethers with nonafluoro-tert-butoxy groups. Org. Chem. Front., 2014, 1, 1180-1187.
(1) Edwin Law, S. W. Lo, M. Y. Lui, C. Y. Ma, M. B. Murphy, I. T. Horváth, The Synthesis and Characterization of Fluorous Ethers and Diethers with Nonafluoro-tert-butoxy Groups. Gordon Research Conference, August 2014.
“Synthesis of models of Prefusarin and Pretenellin” Fungal Group Meeting, Bristol University, U.K. 20th May, 2008.
Microsoft Office, MestReNova, ChemDraw, Origin
Green Chemistry, Fluorous Chemistry, Synthetic Chemistry
Film Art, Creative Writing, Reading, Gym
English, Cantonese and Mandarin