- Born: December 18, Hong Kong
- Bachelor in Chemistry, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong 2008-2011.
- MSc (by research) in Chemistry, University of Bristol, United Kingdom, 2011-2013.
- Ph.D in Chemistry, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, 2014-present
- Ph.D. student
Current Research Interests
- Research has focused in designing and synthesising novel short-chained perfluoroalkyl ether olefins and to study their applications and in-vitro toxicity.
(1) Qi, Long; Mui, Yiu Fung; Lo, See Wing; Lui, Matthew Y.; Akien, Geoffrey R.; Horváth, István T. ACS Catalysis, 2014, 4(5), 1470-1477.
(2) Lo, See-Wing; Law, Edwin; Lui, Matthew Y.; Wei, Xi-Guang; Lau, Kai-Chung; Ma, Chui Y.; Murphy, Margaret B.; Horváth, István T. Organic Chemistry Frontiers, 2014, 1(10), 1180-1187.
- Angel S. W Lo, Geoffrey R. Akien, Long Qi, and István T. Horváth. Sustainable biomass conversion carbohydrates to platform molecules. Building the Discovery-enriched Curriculum – Symposium, April 2011, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- School of Chemistry, University of Bristol (Jan.-May. 2012)
Origin, ChemDraw, Visual Basic Programming, etc.
Professional interests: Fluorous Chemistry, Environmental Science, Green Chemistry.
Personal Interests: Reading, Jogging, Diving
Language: Cantonese (native), English (fluent), Mandarin (fluent).