- Born: December 23, 1993. Hong Kong, PR China
- Marital status: Single
- Bachelor in Chemistry, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China, 2015.
- Ph.D. student at City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R, China, 2015-present
- Ph.D. student
Current Research Interests
- Desalination using fluorous reagents
(1) A. W.-T. Choi, V. M.-W. Yim, H.-W. Liu and K. K.-W. Lo. Rhenium(I) Polypyridine Diamine Complexes as Intracellular Phosphorogenic Sensors: Synthesis, Characterization, Emissive Behaviour, Biological Properties and Nitric Oxide Sensing. Chemistry − A European Journal, 2014, 20, 9633 − 9642.
(2) A. W.-T. Choi, K. K.-S. Tso, V. M.-W. Yim, H.-W. Liu and K. K.-W. Lo. Modification of 1,2,4,5-Tetrazine with Cationic Rhenium(I) Polypyridine Units to Afford Phosphorogenic Bioorthogonal Probes with Enhanced Reaction Kinetics. Chemical Communications, 2015, 51, 3442 – 3445
Origin, ChemDraw, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Green Chemistry, Biosensors
Reading novels, Swimming, Listening music, Cooking, Voluntary work.
Cantonese, Mandarin, English